Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Randy Higbee Gallery 6" Squared show

I am excited to announce that two of my paintings were accepted into the 5th annual 6" Squared show at Randy Higbee Gallery in Costa Mesa, California! The show opens December 6th and runs through mid-January. They will hang over 600 paintings by many of the country's top painters, all of them 6"X6", all of them in their gorgeous frames. I am sure it's a sight to behold :) Many galleries have small paintings shows this time of year because they are perfect gifts, but the Randy Higbee show is regarded as one of the very best. When I first started painting I heard about it and made it a goal to enter one day, and here I have and I got two paintings in!

The paintings accepted are "Happy Goat" and "Mustang Filly":



I won't be able to attend the opening myself, but maybe some of you Southern California people can. The direct link to my two paintings in the show's online gallery is:
http://www.dailybrushwork.com/Sort.aspx?UserID=17486&GSID=51&pg=65
The entire show of 622 paintings is viewable (and purchase-able) at http://www.dailybrushwork.com




No comments:

Post a Comment